PoonScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PoonScape forums

PortalHomeWeb ClientNew price guide idea. DownloadNew price guide idea. Vote10Latest imagesRulesSearchRegisterLog in

New price guide idea.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pker
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pker

New price guide idea. Empty
PostSubject: New price guide idea.   New price guide idea. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 11:56 am

Insidious i think you should write a price guide for us to use. This is because there is a lot of confusion on what is priced at what. And it gets really annoying (well for me at least) when I or another player are trying to sell something, and someone comes up with an offer of a ton of different items, that have no exact street price.

The only problem I can see about this, is that we haven't truly built up our economy yet, but prices can be updated.
(I say we haven't truly built up our economy yet because we don't have things like rares spread out, either one player is really really rich, or really really poor nowadays. Well, according to what i have been seeing, that is. Only a few people are in the middle.)
Back to top Go down
Insidious
Owner
Owner
Insidious

New price guide idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New price guide idea.   New price guide idea. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:38 pm

I'll work on it today. Should be done before tonight is over
Back to top Go down
https://poonscape.rpg-board.net

New price guide idea.
Page 1 of 1