PoonScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PoonScape forums

PortalHomeWeb ClientPker Admin application DownloadPker Admin application Vote10Latest imagesRulesSearchRegisterLog in

Pker Admin application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pker
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pker

Pker Admin application Empty
PostSubject: Pker Admin application   Pker Admin application EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 8:17 pm

In-game name : Pker

Age (optional but helpful): Age is but a number.

Position applying for: (Must be mod to apply for admin. You may apply for either Mod Admin or Forum Mod)Admin.

Why you want this job:I feel i have been a mod for a while (like, back when this was ghostly-pvp), doing my job right, and would like to be promoted for doing so XD.

What experience you have: I have been admin on like one or two servers, mod on like 5-7. XD

What you can do to help this server: Do my job, be respectful, help create a friendly environment, problem solve (problems related to the server), etc.

Please feel free to add more, whatever you think may be necessary. The more related info you can give the better.
I feel it is important to know that i have stuck with you through the eco reset/server change, and also think its important you remember the condition i would like XD about making a new acc for admin, and keeping pker legit.
Back to top Go down

Pker Admin application
Page 1 of 1